Flight search automation

George Sakkis

I'm trying to use mechanize to fill in a "find a flight" form and then
get back the results, but I'm not sure how to make it wait until the
results page appears; the response after submitting the form is the
"please wait while we are searching for your flights" page. Any ideas ?

George

mkPyVS

Is there an http page redirect call to the client once the java
releases it's wait que?

George Sakkis

mkPyVS said:
Is there an http page redirect call to the client once the java
releases it's wait que?

Sorry, I've no idea.. not even sure if they use java or whether this
matters. Can you guess by trying, say, http://www.travelocity.com/ ?
Expedia and Orbitz have also a waiting page, hopefully I can figure
them out once I have one working.

George

mkPyVS