float accuracy: Corba IDL vs. C++

kk_oop

Hi. We have some code that was being accessed through Corba. We
recently removed the Corba and replaced it with local method calls.
This caused the code to break. Our code is filled with mathematical
algorithms. The code that broke was getting floats passed to it as
input and returned as output. Now those parameters are just being
passed in and out as C++ method parameters (no Corba or IDL).

As a result, I'm wondering if there could have been a change in
accuracy when we removed the Corba interface.

Does the Corba spec have different accuracy requirements than the ANSI
C++ spec for floats and/or doubles?

Thanks for any input,

Ken