float encoding algorithm

aruna

hey guys i earlier had very valuable responses from you all for base64
encoding algorithm.so thank for that. so now i need your assistance to
do a float encoding algorithm. you may wonder why i'm so interest
about this encoding algorithms. because our group is going to do a
project under the ITU-T Recommendation X.891. this is named as fast
infoset. this is an open source project in c language. there is an
implementation in java which by the blue fish project in the sun java
project. so my part is the encoding algorithms. according to the above
mentioned specification there are ten built in algorithms and they
are
hexadecimal encoding algorithm
base64 encoding algorithm
short encoding algorithm
long encoding algorithm
int encoding algorithm
boolean encoding algorithm
flout encoding algorithm
double encoding algorithm
uuid encoding algorithm

aruna

aruna said:
[...]

i need to add some thing more to this . i have titled this as
floating algorithm and later i have added something more to this .so
i invite who intrested with this and we have created a group named Xml
to Binary Parser for that and currently we have three group members.
so due to this is an open source one i believe you all will help us to
achieve this task. so if any one has come across above mentioned
subject areas i ask you to give us assistance .
thanks;