float help in IE/Mac

Bart van den Burg

Fredo Vincentis said:
I am having major difficulties getting a float to work in IE 5 for the Mac.
It works on all other browsers, but not in this one. Any idea wher I went
wrong?

It's not u who went wrong, it was M$
I'm having lots of troubles with float on IE/Mac as well...
(i don't have a mac here, so i can't really test anything, but i know that
it is actually possible... hope someone else can help you)

Bart