float problem, second of two boxes is being pushed down when openingfavoritesIE/or left bar in Opera

Jonathan N. Little

Beauregard said:
..like those funny reverse-pinching movements people make to their iPhones
when they want to magnify a picture!

When using a desktop and I encounter such annoying sites I make use of a
"finger movement" and leave... ;-)

dorayme

Jonathan N. Little said:
When using a desktop and I encounter such annoying sites I make use of a
"finger movement" and leave... ;-)

Horizontal scrolling is particularly annoying to humans. You
evolved from those apes and monkeys, and the natural direction of
travel of the fingers when flexing on objects is parallel to your
bodies, sort of up and down when translated to 2-D. In addition,
your paws tend to easily move in the same direction due to the
way your elbows works. Vertical scrolling feels easy to you.

You are not helped these days by that many keyboards have page up
and down keys but not side to side keys. There are mice that do
various things to compensate for this. But voice control might be
a way to go. "Right!", the softer said, the less it scrolls
perhaps? Or even eye movements. Or tongue movements*.

* In As Good As It Gets, Jack Nicholson is keen to stop his
neighbour's dog from coming to him rather to his neighbour (who
has suffered injuries and is in a poor state). He tries to signal
to the dog by poking his tongue on one side of his cheek, meaning
good dog, go there...

See the end of

<

shajnday

[...]

Ok.- Sakrij citirani tekst -

- Prikaži citirani tekst -

yes, horizontal scrolling has a strange effect, i guess most of us
have the same feeling at that moment, when horizontally scrolling if
the content is +annoying i got sick in a way i feel dizzy so as when
in circus on that crazy whooomm ... whooom spinning-devices...