    This works fine except the div that is floating to the right is right up
    against the right margin of the page and has about 400px in between
    itself and the first div. How can I solve this? Many thanks in advance!
    King of Red Lions, Sep 30, 2004

  2. King of Red Lions

    Neal Guest

    On Thu, 30 Sep 2004 17:13:41 +0100, King of Red Lions <> wrote:

    > Hey I have 2 divs on my page, one floating to the right of another. This
    > works fine except the div that is floating to the right is right up
    > against the right margin of the page and has about 400px in between
    > itself and the first div. How can I solve this? Many thanks in advance!

    Show me the URL! Say it!
    Neal, Sep 30, 2004

    http://www.paradisa.net/blog2/index.php
    King of Red Lions, Sep 30, 2004
  4. King of Red Lions

    Neal Guest

    On Thu, 30 Sep 2004 19:09:26 +0100, King of Red Lions <> wrote:

    >>> Hey I have 2 divs on my page, one floating to the right of another.
    >>> This works fine except the div that is floating to the right is right
    >>> up against the right margin of the page and has about 400px in between
    >>> itself and the first div. How can I solve this?

    > http://www.paradisa.net/blog2/index.php

    What would you rather have happen? Any number of ways to do something
    different.
    Neal, Sep 30, 2004
  5. King of Red Lions

    Noozer Guest

    "King of Red Lions" <> wrote in message
    > Hey I have 2 divs on my page, one floating to the right of another.
    > This works fine except the div that is floating to the right is right up
    > against the right margin of the page and has about 400px in between
    > itself and the first div. How can I solve this? Many thanks in advance!

    If you float it right, why wouldn't you expect it to be on the rigth side of
    the page?
    Noozer, Sep 30, 2004
  6. Noozer wrote:
    > "King of Red Lions" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>Hey I have 2 divs on my page, one floating to the right of another.
    >>This works fine except the div that is floating to the right is right up
    >>against the right margin of the page and has about 400px in between
    >>itself and the first div. How can I solve this? Many thanks in advance!

    > If you float it right, why wouldn't you expect it to be on the rigth side of
    > the page?

    Yeah, I wanted it on the right of the blog div which is on the left.
    It's on the correct side of it but just gone over too far! How can I
    move it back over to the left so there's only about 50px between the 2 divs?
    King of Red Lions, Sep 30, 2004
  7. King of Red Lions

    Mark Parnell Guest

    On Thu, 30 Sep 2004 19:27:04 +0100, King of Red Lions <>
    declared in alt.html:

    > It's on the correct side of it but just gone over too far! How can I
    > move it back over to the left so there's only about 50px between the 2 divs?

    That's how it looks here already (Moz 1.7.3 and IE6, Win2k). Have you
    changed the page?

    --
    Mark Parnell
    http://www.clarkecomputers.com.au