float problems

King of Red Lions

Hey I have 2 divs on my page, one floating to the right of another.
This works fine except the div that is floating to the right is right up
against the right margin of the page and has about 400px in between
itself and the first div. How can I solve this? Many thanks in advance!

Neal

Hey I have 2 divs on my page, one floating to the right of another. This
works fine except the div that is floating to the right is right up
against the right margin of the page and has about 400px in between
itself and the first div. How can I solve this? Many thanks in advance!

Show me the URL! Say it!

Noozer

King of Red Lions said:
Hey I have 2 divs on my page, one floating to the right of another.
This works fine except the div that is floating to the right is right up
against the right margin of the page and has about 400px in between
itself and the first div. How can I solve this? Many thanks in advance!

If you float it right, why wouldn't you expect it to be on the rigth side of
the page?

King of Red Lions

Noozer said:
If you float it right, why wouldn't you expect it to be on the rigth side of
the page?
Yeah, I wanted it on the right of the blog div which is on the left.
It's on the correct side of it but just gone over too far! How can I
move it back over to the left so there's only about 50px between the 2 divs?

Mark Parnell

It's on the correct side of it but just gone over too far! How can I
move it back over to the left so there's only about 50px between the 2 divs?

That's how it looks here already (Moz 1.7.3 and IE6, Win2k). Have you
changed the page?