    like in the second TR.

    Thanks in advance,

    Remco
    Remco, Nov 23, 2004

  2. in alt.html, Remco wrote:
    > Hello,
    >
    > Could you please check this url http://www.docunxt.nl/test/test1.htm
    >
    > I can't correctly vertical align an image and text within a span tag
    > with the float property.

    Right. It is impossible to align float to bottomline of text.

    > The first TR displays the situation I mention.

    What do you mean? How do I know it is the behaviour you see?

    > Perhaps you can inform me what to do to vertical align image AND text
    > like in the second TR.

    Why can't you just use that?

    Lauri Raittila, Nov 23, 2004

  3. Remco

    neredbojias Guest

    Without quill or qualm, Remco quothed:

    > Hello,
    >
    > Could you please check this url http://www.docunxt.nl/test/test1.htm
    >
    > I can't correctly vertical align an image and text within a span tag
    > with the float property.
    >
    > The first TR displays the situation I mention.
    >
    > Perhaps you can inform me what to do to vertical align image AND text
    > like in the second TR.

    Css doesn't really support vertical alignment of the type you mention.

    --
    Neredbojias
    neredbojias, Nov 24, 2004