float / vertical-align problem, please check..

Remco

Hello,

Could you please check this url http://www.docunxt.nl/test/test1.htm

I can't correctly vertical align an image and text within a span tag
with the float property.

The first TR displays the situation I mention.

Perhaps you can inform me what to do to vertical align image AND text
like in the second TR.

Thanks in advance,

Remco

Lauri Raittila

Hello,

Could you please check this url http://www.docunxt.nl/test/test1.htm

I can't correctly vertical align an image and text within a span tag
with the float property.

Right. It is impossible to align float to bottomline of text.
The first TR displays the situation I mention.

What do you mean? How do I know it is the behaviour you see?
Perhaps you can inform me what to do to vertical align image AND text
like in the second TR.

Why can't you just use that?

neredbojias

Without quill or qualm, Remco quothed:
Hello,

Could you please check this url http://www.docunxt.nl/test/test1.htm

I can't correctly vertical align an image and text within a span tag
with the float property.

The first TR displays the situation I mention.

Perhaps you can inform me what to do to vertical align image AND text
like in the second TR.

Css doesn't really support vertical alignment of the type you mention.