floating / background problem

Knut Krueger

Hi to all,
I have a question to the following page:
http://neu.tierklinik-schierling.de/

If I set the position of the logo absolute than IE displays the logo
with the background of the containers (means upper part green lower part
white) but the text of the content container will not float.
If I set the position relative IE displays the logo complete with white
background.

I think the problem is that the logo is partially outside of the
container Banner, but this is exactly what I would like to get.

Firefox and Opera is working fine with position relative.

Does anybody has an idea to get the background of the Banner container
visible and the floating of the Content container?

With regards Knut

rf

Knut Krueger said:
Hi to all,
I have a question to the following page:
http://neu.tierklinik-schierling.de/

If I set the position of the logo absolute than IE displays the logo with
the background of the containers (means upper part green lower part white)
but the text of the content container will not float.
If I set the position relative IE displays the logo complete with white
background.

Give schier2.png a transparent background?

Knut Krueger

rf said:
Give schier2.png a transparent background?
there is a transparent backgroud, otherwise IE would not display it
transparent with postion:absolute

Knut