    On the server side, I will be able to then add onmouseover and
    onmouseout attributes to the control.

    Thanks for your help

    GD, Sep 13, 2005

  2. GD

    Bruce Barker Guest

    it would be ugly. on the linkbutton mouse over, you would need to postback
    the page to let the server decide the mouseover behavior. you could use an
    AJAX approach, or better yet move the logic to the client.

    if you can determine at orignal render time, just add the mouseover
    attributes then.

    -- bruce (sqlwork.com)

    Bruce Barker, Sep 13, 2005

  3. GD

    GD Guest

    If I add the attibutes on the server side, they're already on the
    client, right?

    GD, Sep 13, 2005
  4. GD

    GD Guest

    I can do something like:

    lblMyLabel.Attributes["onmouseover"] = some javascript;
    lblMyLabel.Attributes["onmouseout"] = some javascript;

    GD, Sep 13, 2005
  5. CSS/Styles will be your best bet, otherwise just add the .Attributes() to the
    control passing in the appropriate clientside events/calls/etc.

    --
    Curt Christianson
    site: http://www.darkfalz.com

    =?Utf-8?B?Q3VydF9DIFtNVlBd?=, Sep 13, 2005