    Someone knows hox I can solve this?

    Thanks
    Stijn
    Tarscher, Jun 25, 2008

  2. Tarscher

    Bergamot Guest

    Tarscher wrote:

    > I 'm trying to build a menu structure ( http://www.teamgeisthq.com/user/menu.html
    > ) with 3 divs floating left. The second div contains other divs. In FF
    > the divs are correctly rendered next to each other. In ie 6 and ie 7
    > the 3th div is wrongly rendered at the bottom.

    Lack of a doctype throws all browsers into quirks mode, so it's
    unrealistic to expect consistent rendering.
    http://www.google.com/search?q=what is quirks mode?

    I suspect the way you have this coded probably isn't ideal, either.
    Unordered lists are better for navigation menus. They degrade much
    better than a string of divs and the styling possibilities are huge.
    http://css.maxdesign.com.au/listamatic/

    --
    Berg
    Bergamot, Jun 25, 2008