    plz arrange me the vhdl coding for the same or any link from whr i can
    download.im a beginner in the vhdl field.
    , Nov 8, 2006

  2. schrieb:

    > hello
    > im doing a project in single and double precision floating point
    > arithemetic(adder,multiplier,divider etc) on altera fpga.can someone
    > plz arrange me the vhdl coding for the same or any link from whr i can
    > download.im a beginner in the vhdl field.

    No problem, contact me to get my bank informations. I will start as
    soon, as got the money.
    Thomas Stanka, Nov 9, 2006

  3. james Guest

    On 8 Nov 2006 07:44:00 -0800, ""
    <> wrote:

    >+++hello
    >+++im doing a project in single and double precision floating point
    >+++arithemetic(adder,multiplier,divider etc) on altera fpga.can someone
    >+++plz arrange me the vhdl coding for the same or any link from whr i can
    >+++download.im a beginner in the vhdl field.

    *************

    If you are a true novice level and this is your first VHDL project, I
    would rather think that your undertaking is a bit advanced. I would
    start with some simple stuff to get a feel of the compiler and
    suimulator first. I think you need to learn to walk before you start
    to run.

    just my opinion
    james
    james, Nov 10, 2006

    james wrote:
    > On 8 Nov 2006 07:44:00 -0800, ""
    > <> wrote:
    >
    > >+++hello
    > >+++im doing a project in single and double precision floating point
    > >+++arithemetic(adder,multiplier,divider etc) on altera fpga.can someone
    > >+++plz arrange me the vhdl coding for the same or any link from whr i can
    > >+++download.im a beginner in the vhdl field.

    > *************
    >
    > If you are a true novice level and this is your first VHDL project, I
    > would rather think that your undertaking is a bit advanced. I would
    > start with some simple stuff to get a feel of the compiler and
    > suimulator first. I think you need to learn to walk before you start
    > to run.
    >
    > just my opinion
    > james

    hi
    actually im going to develop adders,multipliers,dividers as they r
    somewht tough but added advantage of high precision etc.and
    thenplanning to make an fir filter based on them......i have got the
    idea from a no. of research papers who have implemented thm...i am new
    to this field and i have generated some code for this also(for swapping
    and alignment before actual addition) but getting constraints of i/p
    o/p pins etc.so due to being new ,i cant generate some code that is
    efficient enough requiring less pins or memory..
    , Nov 10, 2006