floating table with tables inside

Jemdam.com

Hi,

I make all my HTML by hand and wondered if someone could let me know if this
is possible. I want to make a table with width set to 90% and when I resize
the window I need the contents of this to move. Now this is simple with TEXT
and IMAGES as you just add the text and use align for the image and it all
floats. However I need to display a series of tables inside the main table
but would like them to have the same effect. When I try this each internal
table is on a new line instead of on the right. Hope this makes sense? Any
ideas? Here is my example:

repeat internal tables a few times . . . ..