Flow chart for C code

codepp

Hello

I need a way to create a flow chart for some code written in C.
I need if there are a normalized way to create it like UML.

Thanks in advance.

Victor Bazarov

codepp said:
I need a way to create a flow chart for some code written in C.
I need if there are a normalized way to create it like UML.

If you need help with C, you should consider 'comp.lang.c' and not
'comp.lang.c++'. They are two different languages.

That said, there are probably tools that can create flow charts for
you. Have you tried looking on the Web?

codepp

Victor said:
If you need help with C, you should consider 'comp.lang.c' and not
'comp.lang.c++'. They are two different languages.

That said, there are probably tools that can create flow charts for
you. Have you tried looking on the Web?

Thank for you reply.
Yes, I know that there are some tool on the web. but I need to create
the flow chart by hand. I need to learn what symbol should I use, and
how I use them. So what I need is a tutorial that show me how to create
the flow chart. I need it also for C++.

Fraser Ross

You said you wanted a standard chart such as something in UML. The
closest thing to a flow chart in UML is an activity diagram.

Fraser.

Billows

AutoFlowchart can help you! http://www.ezprog.com
AutoFlowchart is a excellent source code flowcharting tool to
generate flowchart from source code. Its flowchart can expand and
shrink. and you can pre-define the the width , height,Horizontal
spacing and vertical spacing. Move and zoom is also very easy. It can
export the flowchart as a Microsoft Word file or a bitmap file. It can
help programmers understand, document and visualize source code.
As a new product to replace AgFlowchart, it revised the bugs of
AgFlowchart and add many features.
It supports C,C++,VC++(Visual C++ .NET),Delphi(Object Pascal).
Maybe it can help you!