Flow chart (function tree) & cross references

qwweeeit

Hi all,
I am developing in Python (as a GUI I choosed Qt).
To increase my expertise, besides reading manuals & tutorials, I am
studying a big program developed in the language of my choice, and
related with my project (to develop a card game).
For that reason I choosed PySol (also if the GUI part uses Tkinter and
not Qt).
PySol is made up from almost 100 python modules and for that reason
you need a mean to organize that. I developed some very small programs
to merge all together in one big listing, keeping the line numbering
of the individual modules (with an identification mark).
The line numbering is in hex to be able to use only 3 char (in hex you
can accomodate 4095 lines instead of only 999 in decimal).
As an example X03F means line 63 (0x3F in hex) of the program
identified by 'X'.

Does someone knows something about function tree generation and cross