    that would run on Python 2.2?

    Thanks,
    Dave.

    Dave, Jul 27, 2003

  2. In article <>,
    Dave <> wrote:
    >Hello,
    >
    >I'm looking for a Floyd-Warshall Python implementation. The only
    >implementation I have seen (searching this newsgroup) used a Python
    >library called "Numeric". This implementation doesn't work anymore.
    >I was wondering whether anyone knew of any FW implementations
    >elsewhere, or knew how I could convert the old example to Python code
    >that would run on Python 2.2?

    .
    .
    .
    Support for Python's Numeric project has been excellent.
    Numarray will soon replace it. If you are aware of an
    error in Numeric, I urge you to bring it to the attention
    of others. If you need help correcting a flawed imple-
    mentation, this newsgroup is far likelier to satisfy you
    after you've supplied references that allow others to
    examine source, provided minimal information about version
    numbers and platforms, and detailed what "doesn't work
    anymore" means to you.
    --

    Cameron Laird <>
    Business: http://www.Phaseit.net