flying image on flash problem

ArShAm

Hi
I hope I can explain my problem well.
I have a FLASH file in my page in a table , and I've made a javascript that
makes a flying transparent image , but each time the image reaches to the
flash file , images goes under flash that you can't see the image
only on the flashes this happens , but on other areas it works
Regards
ArShAm

eleanor

Did you try <PARAM NAME="WMode" value="Transparent"> in your flash
parameters ? Or maybe changing the z-index might help.

cheers, eleanor