    What can I do about that? Where exactly can I get the library on the FMF site and
    how do I have to include it in Modelsim?

    Thanks
    ALuPin, Apr 27, 2004

  2. ALuPin

    Duane Clark Guest

    ALuPin wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > I want to simulate a FMF VHDL SRAM model.
    > In the model itself there is the following declarations:
    > LIBRARY IEEE; USE IEEE.std_logic_1164.ALL;
    > USE IEEE.VITAL_timing.ALL;
    > USE IEEE.VITAL_primitives.ALL;
    > LIBRARY FMF; USE FMF.gen_utils.ALL;
    > USE FMF.conversions.ALL;
    >

    > When I try to compile the model with Modelsim I get the following error message:
    > # ** Error: (vcom-19) Failed to access library 'fmf' at "fmf".
    >
    > What can I do about that? Where exactly can I get the library on the FMF site and
    > how do I have to include it in Modelsim?
    >
    > Thanks

    In your <project.mpf> or modelsim.ini file, in the [Library] section,
    you need to have a line something like:
    fmf = /path/to/fmf/work

    That defines the location of the FMF library.

    Then you need to make sure you have the files from fmf; gen_utils.vhd
    and conversion_*.vhd, and compile them into the library first, then
    compile the SRAM model.
    Duane Clark, Apr 27, 2004