    page (as it is used e.g. in phone books for faster navigation)

    Thanks,
    Martin

    Martin Trautmann, Apr 2, 2004

  2. Martin Trautmann

    Axial Guest

    "Thumb tabs" is the English term.

    Axial, Apr 2, 2004

  3. In article <>, Axial <> wrote:

    > "Thumb tabs" is the English term.

    thanks, I'll have a look for them now.
    Martin

    Martin Trautmann, Apr 2, 2004
  4. Thumb tags

    Hi all,

    I had a first google search for 'thumb tags' - without success. I
    suppose I have to create black boxes with white font at a certain
    position by a manual workaround, calculating absolute positions before,
    or run the XML through some kind of preprocessor (perl script) to
    compute reasonable placements.

    Output shall be a PDF via FO. Any ideas how to procede best?

    Thanks,
    Martin

    Martin Trautmann, Apr 5, 2004
  5. Martin Trautmann

    Axial Guest

    Re: Thumb tags

    It's "tabs" not "tags".

    Axial, Apr 5, 2004
  6. Re: Thumb tags

    On Mon, 05 Apr 2004 08:36:28 -0700, Axial wrote:
    > It's "tabs" not "tags".

    oops - thanks for this correction - now I have some pages to scan for
    answers.

    Best regards
    Martin

    Martin Trautmann, Apr 6, 2004