Focus Loss with JMenuBar

srinivas.veeranki

Hi All,

I am using the Java version 1.4.2_10. In my windows application, It
contains Menubar and JFormatetdText Fields and other components. I
entered partial Value into Formatted TextField, at tht time I Clicked
on the Menu bar with mouse, At tht time isTemporary() of FocusEvent
method is returning false. But actually it lost the focus permanently.
When ever I clicked on the other components in the window,
isTemporary() giving the True value. Is there any solution to get the
permanent focus loss, when ever I clicked on Menu bar. Can you please
suggest me. In my application, I am unable to remove isTemporary()
method because if i minimize the window, focus lost event fires. I used
this method to restrict the unnecessary firing of focus loss events.
Please help me Regarding this problem.

Thanks & Regards,

Srinivas.