focus() on scrolling div in Firefox

AngryHank

I am sure I am not typing the correct question in Google or this group
to find the answer to my question. So, I have to ask.

I have a scrolling div that I am changing text color and background
color on a mouse over of a marker on a map. I also want the div with
the proper ID to come to the viewable area of the scrolling div when I
mouse over the marker on the map.

I have that working in IE but not Firefox.

Here is the link to the example.
http://mls.andersonasp.com/index2.cfm

BTW, I am a self taught scripter so I am sure I do not have a very
standard way of doing things. I am an old dog trying to learn new
things.

Thanks in advance,

Hank

RobG

AngryHank said:
I am sure I am not typing the correct question in Google or this group
to find the answer to my question. So, I have to ask.

I have a scrolling div that I am changing text color and background
color on a mouse over of a marker on a map. I also want the div with
the proper ID to come to the viewable area of the scrolling div when I
mouse over the marker on the map.

I have that working in IE but not Firefox.

Here is the link to the example.
http://mls.andersonasp.com/index2.cfm

I am not going to wade through 7 script files to find the code
responsible, but I can suggest that you use feature detection and
Gecko's non-standard scrollIntoView: