focus() on scrolling div in Firefox

Discussion in 'Javascript' started by AngryHank, Jul 31, 2006.

  1. AngryHank

    AngryHank Guest

    I am sure I am not typing the correct question in Google or this group
    to find the answer to my question. So, I have to ask.

    I have a scrolling div that I am changing text color and background
    color on a mouse over of a marker on a map. I also want the div with
    the proper ID to come to the viewable area of the scrolling div when I
    mouse over the marker on the map.

    I have that working in IE but not Firefox.

    Here is the link to the example.
    http://mls.andersonasp.com/index2.cfm

    BTW, I am a self taught scripter so I am sure I do not have a very
    standard way of doing things. I am an old dog trying to learn new
    things.
    >:cool:

    Thanks in advance,

    Hank

    AngryHank, Jul 31, 2006

  2. AngryHank

    RobG Guest

    AngryHank wrote:
    > I am sure I am not typing the correct question in Google or this group
    > to find the answer to my question. So, I have to ask.
    >
    > I have a scrolling div that I am changing text color and background
    > color on a mouse over of a marker on a map. I also want the div with
    > the proper ID to come to the viewable area of the scrolling div when I
    > mouse over the marker on the map.
    >
    > I have that working in IE but not Firefox.
    >
    > Here is the link to the example.
    > http://mls.andersonasp.com/index2.cfm

    I am not going to wade through 7 script files to find the code
    responsible, but I can suggest that you use feature detection and
    Gecko's non-standard scrollIntoView:

    --
    Rob

    RobG, Jul 31, 2006

  3. AngryHank

    AngryHank Guest

    Yeah.. Sorry about that.

    http://mls.andersonasp.com/Scripts/displayListings.js

    Thanks for the link. Looking at that now.

    Hank

    AngryHank, Jul 31, 2006
  4. AngryHank

    AngryHank Guest