Focused GIS/IT Forums & Resources in Google and Yahoo!!

Discussion in 'Java' started by Mo, Jan 31, 2005.

  1. Mo

    Mo Guest

    We are pleased to announce new GIS user forums at Google and Yahoo
    Groups, making all posts public and available for reference to anyone
    doing a search on most search engines. Since IT and GIS touch on so
    many different areas, we have created focused IT and GIS discussion
    groups and resources within Google and Yahoo.

    -Global GIS user forum:
    http://groups-beta.google.com/group/GlobalGIS

    -GIS volunteers and Interns needed!!!:
    http://groups-beta.google.com/group/GISVolunteer

    -Mobile GIS user forum:
    http://groups-beta.google.com/group/MobileGIS

    -Free GIS Resources [Software, Data & Ideas] user forum:
    http://groups-beta.google.com/group/FreeGIS

    -Job and Resume Postings WORLDWIDE | SEARCHABLE BY GOOGLE:
    http://groups-beta.google.com/group/GISJobs

    -Local GIS user forum:
    http://groups-beta.google.com/group/LocalGIS

    -Municipal GIS user forum:
    http://groups-beta.google.com/group/MunicipalGIS

    -Utility GIS user forum:
    http://groups-beta.google.com/group/UtilityGIS

    -GIS/IT RFPs RFQs and Job Postings
    http://groups-beta.google.com/group/RFPs

    -GIS Programmers Lounge:
    http://groups-beta.google.com/group/GISProgrammers

    -GIS/GPS Mappers Resource and Forum
    http://groups-beta.google.com/group/GISMapping

    -India/US GIS user forum:
    http://groups-beta.google.com/group/IndiaGIS

    Other Sister Yahoo Groups are also available are:
    -Mobile GIS user forum:

    -Utility GIS user forum:

    -Municipal GIS user forum:

    Thank you for your continued support and participation in our GIS
    forums and please spread the word!!

    Regards,
    Mo Nag
    Mo, Jan 31, 2005