    forms authentication.

    Pls guide..

    Kapil

    Kapil via DotNetMonster.com, Apr 10, 2006

  2. Kapil via DotNetMonster.com

    Winista Guest

    If you want to control the access on files and directories using windows
    accounts then easiest would be to use windows auth and impersonation.
    Otherwise
    You need a mapping between your user account (one that was used to login
    with forms auth) and actual windows account. Or some kind of table that
    defines what files or folders the user can access.

    Winista, Apr 10, 2006