    productions server I had to use Everyone with full control.

    Any thoughts.

    jay

    Jay, Apr 5, 2005

  2. Jay, your development machine probably uses Windows Integrated
    Authentication and your production server probably does not. True? If
    so, if your Production server uses Win2k, you need to grant the system
    service write access on the folder, if it is Win2k3, you need to grant
    the Network service write access unless it is running under a different
    security context.

    Jason Bentley
    http://geekswithblogs.net/jbentley

    Jason Bentley, Apr 5, 2005

  3. Jay

    Brock Allen Guest

    If your production server is W2K3 then ASP.NET is not running as ASPNET,
    instead it's Network User. Perhaps this is the problem?

    -Brock
    DevelopMentor
    http://staff.develop.com/ballen

    Brock Allen, Apr 5, 2005