    and display the appropriate folder icon representing Level 1,2,3,4 or 5
    security.

    Anyone go a better idea? Perhaps an XML tree?
    scott, May 16, 2005

  2. scott

    scott Guest

    What would be the best way to keep the database and folder hierarchy in
    sync? Create/modify a record for each folder each time a folder is created
    or modified?

    I'm just trying to think how my tree could be rendered by using FSO and at
    the same time be looking up security level in a db. Wouldn't that be real
    slow?

    scott, May 16, 2005