Folder wild card in URL with ASP

pxpilot

Hi All,
I am trying to create a URL for each user in my site something like
http://domainname.com/UserName But creating a folder for each user
seems a waste.
Basically I'd like to make the URL point to the index.asp without
changing the URL with redirects and such...

Thanks for your help
pxpilot

BettyB

Hi All,
I am trying to create a URL for each user in my site something like
http://domainname.com/UserName But creating a folder for each user
seems a waste.
Basically I'd like to make the URL point to the index.asp without
changing the URL with redirects and such...

Thanks for your help
pxpilot

Create a virtual directory for each user using the username as the
virtual directory name. Point each virtual directory to the same
source code directory.