FolderBrowserDialog and FileIOPermission

richard

hi
I want to get a folder path from the user.
I built a small control which I put in a web page
using the object tag
<OBJECT id="foldered"
classid="bin/ctrlFolderPicker.dll#ctrlFolderPicker.UserControl1"
VIEWASTEXT>
I use FolderBrowserDialog to browse the directories.
I get the window of the directory browser to open but
when I try to get the value using the "SelectedPath" property
I get System.Security.Permissions.FileIOPermission
is there a way to get permission for this? ( client side i guess)
is there another way to get a folder dialog browser in a web form?
Thanks
R.