    I've seen web sites with all the follow me buttons,
    like facebook, twitter, etc, etc. Do you have to make
    them one by one, or is there a way to get a bunch at once?
    Mark Shapiro, Oct 8, 2010

  2. Mark Shapiro

    Neredbojias Guest

    On 07 Oct 2010, the varmint (Mark Shapiro)
    glyphed:

    > I've seen web sites with all the follow me buttons,
    > like facebook, twitter, etc, etc. Do you have to make
    > them one by one, or is there a way to get a bunch at once?

    I believe they come in specially-marked boxes of Post Toasties.

    --
    Neredbojias

    http://www.neredbojias.org/
    http://www.neredbojias.net/
    Neredbojias, Oct 8, 2010

  3. Mark Shapiro

    idle Guest

    On Fri, 8 Oct 2010 05:04:46 +0000 (UTC), Neredbojias wrote in alt.html:

    > On 07 Oct 2010, the varmint (Mark Shapiro)
    > glyphed:
    >
    >> I've seen web sites with all the follow me buttons,
    >> like facebook, twitter, etc, etc. Do you have to make
    >> them one by one, or is there a way to get a bunch at once?

    > I believe they come in specially-marked boxes of Post Toasties.

    Lucky Charms is said to release thier version sometime next month.
    Instead of the magically delicious charms, they'll be social button marshmellows.

    --
    idle
    Die IE6
    idle, Oct 8, 2010