Font.Bold

Trine

Hi

In my mobile application I have a label and a selectionlist on the same
form. I want the text on the label to be bold, which I manage with the line
'lbl.Font.Bold = BooleanOption.True;' however it has influence on the text
in the selectionlist as well - even though I specifically try to set it
'BooleanOption.False' - does anyone have a suggestion to what I do?

trine