Font Conversion Help : BDF --> TTF

AJ

Hello. Sorry to crosspost, but I need some help with some font issues
in java. I have a BDF font that I would like to use in my java
application. Java only appears to support 5 logical fonts (Serif,
etc), and physical fonts in the form of TTF fonts. Is their anyway
combination of font conversions that will bring my BDF font to a TTF
font? I know this topic has been rehashed a couple times, but no
answer was ever really given. Thanks,

AJ

Ralph Aichinger

In comp.fonts AJ said:
Hello. Sorry to crosspost, but I need some help with some font issues
in java. I have a BDF font that I would like to use in my java
application. Java only appears to support 5 logical fonts (Serif,
etc), and physical fonts in the form of TTF fonts. Is their anyway
combination of font conversions that will bring my BDF font to a TTF
font? I know this topic has been rehashed a couple times, but no
answer was ever really given. Thanks,

I think fontforge can do this.

http://fontforge.sf.net

HTH