font face question

Adrienne Boswell

Gazing into my crystal ball I observed dorayme
A schnorrer (a Jewish beggar) knocks loudly on the front door of
a millionaire's apartment at two o'clock in the morning. No
answer. He knocks again. Still no answer. He keeps knocking,
until after half an hour the angry millionaire comes down and
opens his door.

"Can I have sixpence, please?" asks the schnorrer.

"What do you think you're doing waking me up in the middle of the
night, just for sixpence!"

"Listen," replies the schnorrer, "do me a favour. I won't tell
you how to run your business, don't you tell me how to run mine!"

I love that. Thank you for that.