    I'd like to know if here is a java command, for to know the font used in
    the O.S.
    Thanks

    carmine, Aug 11, 2004

  2. On Wed, 11 Aug 2004 19:34:18 +0200, carmine wrote:

    > I'd like to know if here is a java command,
    > for to know the font used in the O.S.

    On my screen at the moment there muzst be at
    least four fonts used.. Varying from generic
    fixed-width fonts to more specific ser-f and
    sans-serif fonts..

    Which one did you want, and why?

    Two good hints are..
    <http://www.physci.org/codes/javafaq.jsp#cljg>
    Search for 'Look and Feel' or PLAF..
    Though if your needs are simpler you may only
    need to specify your fonts by their generic names.

    HTH

    --
    Andrew Thompson

    Andrew Thompson, Aug 13, 2004