Font size increasing - on it's own

gazza

Sorry for the re-post but got no response earlier and am getting
nowhere with this:

I've just started using Visual Studio 2005 (not sure if that's relevant

but I haven't come across this problem before).

I have multiple controls on a webform all set to font size "Small". On
the form is a Link Button that opens up a Word document in a new
window.

Once pressed, the Word document opens up fine, but all the controls on
the original form increase in size! I check the source for the page,
and the font size appears correct. I check that something hasn't
altered IEs text size settings, and it hasn't.

Anyone have any ideas?

Cheers,

Gary