FOO defined!

Neredbojias

To further the education of mankind, "Beauregard T. Shagnasty"
Finally, we know where FOO comes from. It comes from China:

http://k75s.home.att.net/show/foo.jpg

Uh, never heard of "Egg Foo Yung"??

I'm a great fan of chop suey and the like. One time this girl even asked
me, "If you had your choice of getting married or eating chop suey, which
would you do?" I immediately replied, "Pass the rice..."

Beauregard T. Shagnasty

Neredbojias said:
To further the education of mankind, "Beauregard T. Shagnasty"

Uh, never heard of "Egg Foo Yung"??

Oh. Riiiiight...
I'm a great fan of chop suey and the like. One time this girl even
asked me, "If you had your choice of getting married or eating chop
suey, which would you do?" I immediately replied, "Pass the rice..."

Rucky her! (I always order something printed in red...)

Beauregard T. Shagnasty

Blinky said:
These are real. I scanned them myself from delivery menus I have.

Heehee. I want some of that low carb rice...

The Golden Wok of my Foo scan doesn't even serve fried rice.

Neredbojias

To further the education of mankind, "Beauregard T. Shagnasty"
Oh. Riiiiight...

Rucky her! (I always order something printed in red...)

I have my favourites: beef with pea pods, shrimp and lobster sauce, moo
goo boo hoo, etc.