FOO defined!

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Jun 7, 2006.

  1. Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Jun 7, 2006

  2. Beauregard T. Shagnasty

    Neredbojias Guest

    To further the education of mankind, "Beauregard T. Shagnasty"
    <> vouchsafed:

    > Finally, we know where FOO comes from. It comes from China:
    >
    > http://k75s.home.att.net/show/foo.jpg

    Uh, never heard of "Egg Foo Yung"??

    I'm a great fan of chop suey and the like. One time this girl even asked
    me, "If you had your choice of getting married or eating chop suey, which
    would you do?" I immediately replied, "Pass the rice..."

    --
    Neredbojias
    Infinity has its limits.
    Neredbojias, Jun 8, 2006

  3. Neredbojias wrote:

    > To further the education of mankind, "Beauregard T. Shagnasty"
    > <> vouchsafed:
    >
    >> Finally, we know where FOO comes from. It comes from China:
    >>
    >> http://k75s.home.att.net/show/foo.jpg

    > Uh, never heard of "Egg Foo Yung"??

    Oh. Riiiiight...

    > I'm a great fan of chop suey and the like. One time this girl even
    > asked me, "If you had your choice of getting married or eating chop
    > suey, which would you do?" I immediately replied, "Pass the rice..."

    Rucky her! (I always order something printed in red...)

    --
    -bts
    -Warning: I brake for lawn deer
    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Jun 8, 2006
  4. Beauregard T. Shagnasty wrote:
    > Neredbojias wrote:
    >
    >> To further the education of mankind, "Beauregard T. Shagnasty"
    >> <> vouchsafed:
    >>
    >>> Finally, we know where FOO comes from. It comes from China:
    >>>
    >>> http://k75s.home.att.net/show/foo.jpg

    >> Uh, never heard of "Egg Foo Yung"??

    > Oh. Riiiiight...
    >
    >> I'm a great fan of chop suey and the like. One time this girl even
    >> asked me, "If you had your choice of getting married or eating chop
    >> suey, which would you do?" I immediately replied, "Pass the rice..."

    > Rucky her! (I always order something printed in red...)

    These are real. I scanned them myself from delivery menus I have.

    http://blinkynet.net/stuff/locarb.jpg Rice when you're low-carbing?

    http://blinkynet.net/stuff/broc.gif

    --
    Blinky RLU 297263
    Killing all posts from Google Groups
    Blinky the Shark, Jun 8, 2006
  5. Blinky the Shark wrote:

    > These are real. I scanned them myself from delivery menus I have.

    Heehee. I want some of that low carb rice...

    The Golden Wok of my Foo scan doesn't even serve fried rice.

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Jun 8, 2006
  6. Beauregard T. Shagnasty

    Neredbojias Guest

    To further the education of mankind, "Beauregard T. Shagnasty"
    <> vouchsafed:

    >>> Finally, we know where FOO comes from. It comes from China:
    >>>
    >>> http://k75s.home.att.net/show/foo.jpg

    >> Uh, never heard of "Egg Foo Yung"??

    > Oh. Riiiiight...
    >
    >> I'm a great fan of chop suey and the like. One time this girl even
    >> asked me, "If you had your choice of getting married or eating chop
    >> suey, which would you do?" I immediately replied, "Pass the rice..."

    > Rucky her! (I always order something printed in red...)

    I have my favourites: beef with pea pods, shrimp and lobster sauce, moo
    goo boo hoo, etc.

    --
    Neredbojias
    Infinity has its limits.
    Neredbojias, Jun 8, 2006
  7. Beauregard T. Shagnasty

    ironcorona Guest

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty wrote:
    > Finally, we know where FOO comes from. It comes from China:
    >
    > http://k75s.home.att.net/show/foo.jpg

    But isn't it a military term from the second world war...
    Oh wait. I get jokes
    :)

    --
    Brian O'Connor (ironcorona)