    How do I do this. The control is displayed in the middle
    of the page even when it is positioned at the bottom.

    Thanks

    David, Aug 5, 2004

  2. Use FlowLayout, not GridLayout, and make sure your footer controls don't
    have any absolute positioning properties set.

    --
    I hope this helps,
    Steve C. Orr, MCSD, MVP

    Steve C. Orr [MVP, MCSD], Aug 5, 2004

  3. Hi David,

    Try placing the control in a placeholder or panel

    Hope that helps,

    Michelle

    ***Disclaimer: This posting is provided "as is" with no warranties and confers no rights.***

    Michelle Hlaing, Nov 30, 2004