Fop embedding EUDC fots problems

Discussion in 'XML' started by ethan, Dec 18, 2003.

  1. ethan

    ethan Guest

    Hello All,

    I have a problem to embed End-User Defined Character into a generate
    PDF file by FOP.

    I can embed fonts buy a font mertics xml file by a True-Type Font
    (TTC file) onr a True-Type Fonts Collections (TTC file). But I don'
    know how to create a font mertics xml file by End-User Define
    Cahracters.

    P.S. The End-User Defined Character comes with two files, EUDC.tt
    and EUDC.euf.

    Does any have have any suggestions?

    Thanks in advance,

    Etha