FOP PDF from SVG

KemperR

Dear All,

I'm creating a PDF by FOP (20.5) from fo file.
In the fo is an external grafic element calling my SVG.

<fo:external-graphic src="MySVG.svg" width="auto" height="auto"
content-width="auto" content-height="auto"/>

My SVG file consists of menu support for ASV3

<menu id="NewMenu">
<header>Adobe SVG Viewer</header>
<item action="Open" id="Open">Open</item>
<item action="OpenNew" id="OpenNew">Open in New Window</item>

FOP deos not tolerate the <menu> element which is of cause only of use
for the Adobe viewer. In case I remove the menu , it works fine. As I
do not want to keep 2 different versions of the same SVG, how can I
solve this problem ??

Thanks a lot for your hints

Rolf