FOP - Style Sheet Designer (fonts problem)

Discussion in 'XML' started by enerion, Apr 13, 2004.

  1. enerion

    enerion Guest

    Dear all!
    I'm using Stylesheet designer with FOP to generate pdf from xml.
    My problem is:

    I've installed new font - two files:
    - arial.ttf.xml
    - ARIAL.ttf

    I've made entry in user config:

    <entry>
    <key>fontBaseDir</key>
    <value>C:/myFont/</value>
    </entry>

    (...)

    <fonts>
    embed-file="C:/WINDOWS/Fonts/ARIAL.ttf">
    </fonts>

    BUT IT DID NOT WORK. I try to generate pdf using style sheetdesigner,
    but the output pdf is bad.
    Insted of regional fonts, there are #.
    Could anybody help me?
    Perhaps I miss something?