FOP - Style Sheet Designer (fonts problem)

enerion

Dear all!
I'm using Stylesheet designer with FOP to generate pdf from xml.
My problem is:

I've installed new font - two files:
- arial.ttf.xml
- ARIAL.ttf

I've made entry in user config:

<entry>
<key>fontBaseDir</key>
<value>C:/myFont/</value>
</entry>

(...)

<fonts>
embed-file="C:/WINDOWS/Fonts/ARIAL.ttf">
</fonts>

BUT IT DID NOT WORK. I try to generate pdf using style sheetdesigner,
but the output pdf is bad.
Insted of regional fonts, there are #.
Could anybody help me?
Perhaps I miss something?