FOP - SVG Output Format

Karthik

Hi

I have two problems in using FOP with SVG as output format:

1. External Gifs are not coming out in the output SVG file when I use
via TOP Transform (with RENDER_SVG):

<fo:external-graphic src="url(images/logo.gif)">
<fo:table-row background-image="backgrounds/purple.gif">

2.SVG - As per W3C spec this supports pages. But Batik SVG does not
support it. So is there any chance of generating multi page SVG via FOP
and print it via Batik. Any alternatives here?

Thanks