For a copy of The Embedded Newsletter

Discussion in 'C Programming' started by Chris Stephens, Jun 18, 2004.

  1. The Spring 2004 copy of our Embedded Development Tools Newsletter is now
    available for downloading from our web site

    It includes information about......

    An affordable USB protocol Analyser

    Some significant recent price reductions

    The opening of our new Development Tools Web Shop
    where you can buy over 170 products
    all for next day delivery

    A new CAN program that can track messages and display
    their contents as line graphs, that can be used to
    provide a user interface control panel
    or as a macro controller for complex CAN testing

    To get your copy......

    download it from

    http://www.computer-solutions.co.uk/download/

    Or email me

    If you include your postal address ( UK, Europe only please ) I
    will be happy to send you a catalogue - tell me which of those
    products you are particularly interested in and I will include full details.

    Or ....

    Visit our web site http://www.computer-solutions.co.uk - keep it book
    marked as in the "Information Zone" we have published a number of free
    services for Embedded Engineers -

    1) Micro-Search - our searchable database of 650 + chip specs
    from 30 different 8051 manufacturers

    2) Support Tools Directory - shows the development tools
    available for over 100 microprocessor families

    3) The Embedded Web - 330 + links to useful sites from Chip
    Manufacturers to software algorithms

    Many of our products are now available for next day delivery
    from our web shop www.computer-solutions.co.uk.

    Our aim - to make it the premier site for Embedded Engineers

    Chris Stephens E-mail:
    Computer Solutions Ltd. Phone: +44 (0)1 932 829 460
    1a New Haw Road, Fax: +44 (0)1 932 840 603
    Addlestone, Surrey,
    KT15 2BZ England http://www.computer-solutions.co.uk

    For the largest range of embedded microprocessor development tools
    now available for next day delivery - from our web shop
    Chris Stephens, Jun 18, 2004

  2. Chris Stephens <> scribbled the following:
    > The Spring 2004 copy of our Embedded Development Tools Newsletter is now
    > available for downloading from our web site

    What was your C question?

    "As a boy, I often dreamed of being a baseball, but now we must go forward, not
    backward, upward, not forward, and always whirling, whirling towards freedom!"
    - Kang
    Joona I Palaste, Jun 18, 2004