'For loop not initialized' error occurs on one machine and not another...

Chad

Hello,
I am receiving the following error description, 'For loop not
initialized', when running an ASP page on my machine (Win XP). The
exact same page is running fine on a development server (Win Server
2K). Has anyone run into a similar problem in which identical page
runs properly on one machine and causes error on another?

Best Regards,
Chad

Bob Barrows [MVP]

Chad said:
Hello,
I am receiving the following error description, 'For loop not
initialized', when running an ASP page on my machine (Win XP). The
exact same page is running fine on a development server (Win Server
2K). Has anyone run into a similar problem in which identical page
runs properly on one machine and causes error on another?

Best Regards,
Chad

Yes

Bob Barrows

Roland Hall

in message
: I am receiving the following error description, 'For loop not
: initialized', when running an ASP page on my machine (Win XP). The
: exact same page is running fine on a development server (Win Server
: 2K). Has anyone run into a similar problem in which identical page
: runs properly on one machine and causes error on another?

Please don't multi post. You've got a thread going in the vbscript NG with
the same question.

--
Roland Hall
or fitness for a particular purpose. */

Chad

In your experience, what has been the cause?
I am using a simple for next loop.

For m_lIndex = 1 To 10
' .......
Next

Thanks

Bob Barrows [MVP]

Chad said:
In your experience, what has been the cause?
I am using a simple for next loop.

For m_lIndex = 1 To 10
' .......
Next
In my experience, it's been filesystem permissions. It's never been caused
by a simple for loop.