For Microsoft Partners and Customers Who Can't Download or Access MSDN2...

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by clintonG, Dec 20, 2006.

  1. clintonG

    clintonG Guest

    To all Microsoft partners and customers who have been unable to download
    recently or access ASP.NET documentation from the msdn2 website and for all
    of those customers who have been lied to and misled by some of the sleazy
    MVPs and the lying cockroaches that Microsoft has working for the company...

    Microsoft has serious problems with their servers and websites. The entire
    MSDN server farm and all download resources MSDN manages has been FUBAR for
    at least two months now and longer in fact. The failures started way back
    when Visual Studio 2005 was released. At least it is correct to say that is
    when these recent failures began to be discovered by those who have paid
    Microsoft thousands of dollars for MSDN subscriptions but have not been able
    to download resources they paid for.

    This is also widely known and discussed to some extent within other
    newsgroups hosted by Microsoft and has become a serious problem for
    developers who can not access the ASP.NET 2.0 documentation from the
    dysfunctional msdn2.microsoft.com website. Yet, Microsoft has done what?

    Like cockroaches Microsoft staff have lied and scurried away from the
    problem without an honest acknowledgement of the problem and a concerned
    attempt to at least explain what the company is doing to resolve these
    failures.

    So be prepared to continue to be lied to and misled by some of the MVP
    cockroaches that use these newsgroups. The same will be true of the
    so-called Product Managers who are closer to the problem and even less
    honorable than the slime that function as MVPs. In other words, when the
    cockroaches from tech support, Microsoft Product Managers, and some of the
    slimier MVPs try to suggest you have a problem with your machine do not
    allow them to manipulate you and put you to work for hours and perhaps days
    wasting your time with troubleshooting. Their favorite lie is to suggest
    people have a problem with the cache on the local machine. This has been
    proven to be a lie by many people.

    When this first occurred with Visual Studio 2005 -- I TRUSTED -- Microsoft
    support and fell for the lies the cockroaches told. I was actually working
    with Tier Two support who sent me troubleshooting scripts and documents I
    had to carefully follow so I could run the scripts in order. I ran scripts
    for those cockroaches for SIX HOURS and then the cockroaches told me we had
    to start all over because the cockroaches said they sent me the wrong
    scripts. I had enough of that ca-ca de toro and later that same evening
    POOF! downloading started working again on any and all machines on my
    network.

    Because I consider myself a professional -- with integrity -- I have
    recently once again tested and replicated Microsoft's recent server failures
    on three different well maintained and service packed machines running XP
    Pro, XP Home and Windows 2000 using IE6, IE7, FF1.5, FF2 and Opera9 because
    I want to make sure I have done due diligence before the bottle rocket goes
    off.

    The msdn2.microsoft.com website is FUBAR and so is the Express Suite
    website(s). MSDN Subscription Downloads continue to be FUBAR.

    This is Microsoft's problem and the cockroaches the company has working for
    it do not have the integrity to acknowledge this problem let alone
    cooperatively help people understand what they are doing to try to resolve
    the problem -- but -- a young lady from corporate sales called me the other
    day as I am involved with the partner program and she did indeed ask about
    this at my request and she returned to the phone to tell me "yes, my boss
    just acknowledged there is something wrong with MSDN servers but I am not
    technically skilled so I can't explain further."

    I am asking everybody adversely affected by these failures to start
    demanding a reasonable response to these failures.

    <%= Clinton Gallagher
    NET csgallagher AT metromilwaukee.com
    MAP http://wikimapia.org/#y=43038073&x=-88043838&z=17&l=0&m=h

    clintonG, Dec 20, 2006

  2. Your post of course oozez professional integrity.....

    I must say though in response that I have never had a problem accessing
    MSDN.......but then, as slime I guess I must just slip my way in there in
    between the download queue.

    --
    Regards

    John Timney (MVP)
    http://www.johntimney.com
    http://www.johntimney.com/blog

    John Timney \(MVP\), Dec 20, 2006

  3. clintonG

    Mark Rae Guest

    "John Timney (MVP)" <> wrote in message

    > I must say though in response that I have never had a problem accessing
    > MSDN.......but then, as slime I guess I must just slip my way in there in
    > between the download queue.

    Ah, so that's how you do it...!

    I just use the Internet, personally...

    Mark Rae, Dec 20, 2006
  4. clintonG

    clintonG Guest

    Victims do know this has not occurred for all people and victims do know not
    all MVPs and Microsoft employees act like cockroaches and if I might say so
    over the many years I have rarely if ever observed any of you guys across
    the pond slime people the way my fellow Americans have become. Not even
    close but as we say "if the shoe fits wear it."

    So how many little legs and feet does a cockroach have anyway? That's a lot
    of shoes. They run so fast when you shine the light of the truth on them its
    too hard to count.

    clintonG, Dec 20, 2006
  5. clintonG

    clintonG Guest

    Re: For Microsoft Partners and Customers Who Can't Download or Access

    I can't stand stompng my feet like a little baby but if that's what it takes
    to get mommy and daddy to pay attention that's what I've got to do. I mean
    what did you do when your diapers were wet and loaded?

    clintonG, Dec 21, 2006