    is it possible to know user defined properties with python by dealing
    with an object or something

    , Jan 11, 2006

  2. Peter Hansen Guest

    Re: for OpenOffice:how acces to file->properties->user defined withoutxml solution

    wrote:
    > is it possible to know user defined properties with python by dealing
    > with an object or something

    Have you investigated the Python interface to the OpenOffice APIs? I
    don't recall the name offhand, but I'm sure Googling for "python
    openoffice" would tell you.

    If you are in fact using that already, please clarify your question in
    that context since it's obviously crucial to giving you a useful answer.

    -Peter

    Peter Hansen, Jan 11, 2006