    edition instead of sql server express?

    Thanks,

    Keith
    keithb, May 29, 2006

  2. RE: For permissions and roles, how to use sql server 2005 standard edi

    You have to remove the default configuration in your web.config and then add
    it back with the actual, new connection string:

    <connectionStrings>
    <remove name="LocalSqlServer" />
    <add name="LocalSqlServer"
    connectionString="server=localhost;database=XYZ;uid=whosit;pwd=whatsit"
    providerName="System.Data.SqlClient" />
    </connectionStrings>
    http://www.eggheadcafe.com
    UnBlog:
    http://petesbloggerama.blogspot.com

    =?Utf-8?B?UGV0ZXIgQnJvbWJlcmcgW0MjIE1WUF0=?=, May 29, 2006