    --
    Adrian Parker
    Ingenuity At Work Ltd
    Adrian Parker, Aug 20, 2006

  2. Hello Adrian,

    Regarding the issue, how did you open up a popup calendar window? Like
    following?

    <form id="form1" runat="server">

    <asp:TextBox ID="TextBox1" runat="server" Height="29px"
    Width="235px" onclick="window.open('calendar.aspx')"></asp:TextBox>
    </form>

    If you just implement as above, you may add following code in the
    'calendar.aspx':

    Protected Sub Calendar1_SelectionChanged(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal
    e As System.EventArgs) Handles Calendar1.SelectionChanged

    Dim SelectedDate As String = Calendar1.SelectedDate.ToString()

    Dim scriptString As String = "<script language=JavaScript>
    window.opener.document.form1.TextBox1.value='" + SelectedDate + "';
    window.opener.document.form1.TextBox1.fireEvent('onchange');
    window.close(); </script>"

    ClientScript.RegisterClientScriptBlock(Type.GetType("System.String"), "",
    scriptString)

    End Sub

    Above script will set the value of the Text Box in its parent windown and
    then fire the "onchange" event on the TextBox.

    Sincerely,

    Luke Zhang

    Microsoft Online Community Support
    ications.