Force IE to reload applet jar without closing browser?

PilotYid

Hello,
We have an applet that we need to support with both the Sun plugin and
the MS JVM in IE. We do releases weekly and need to make sure our users
get the most recent version of the jar when they launch the applet
after a release. With the plugin, we can do this by using the cache
version tags that the plug in supports, but with the MS JVM it appears
that unless the browser is closed and reopened, the user will get the
cached version of the applet from the browser cache. How can I ensure
that the browser will get the newer version without having the users
reopen their browsers. Also, does anyone know what the problem is here?
Where does the MS JVM cache the applet? Is it sitting around in the JVM
and only when the brower is closed and JVM destroyed that you can get
the new version? How does the MS JVM deal with caching applets?

BTW, I am not talking about making sure the HTML/applet tags arent
cached, I dont think that is related to the jars being cached while the
browser is still open.

Thanks
Aaron