Force installing an upgrade for a module now many modules won't work

Guest

After force upgrading a module, I tried to search the ppm repository and I
met this error msg:

Searching in Active Repositories
error: can't parse
<SOFTPKG NAME="Nagios-NSCA" VERSION="0,1,0,0">
<TITLE>Nagios-NSCA</TITLE>
<ABSTRACTT>Use the Amazon Simple Queue Service</ABSTRACT>
<AUTHOR>Leon Brocard C&lt;[email protected]&gt;</AUTHOR>
</SOFTPKG>:
mismatched tag at line 4, column 52, byte 136 at
c:/Perl/site/lib/XML/Parser.pm
line 187

Also on any script I try to run I get this error msg:

Can't locate object method "decoded_content" via package "HTTP::Headers" at
(eva
l 16) line 1.

line 1 is usually the line
#! /usr/bin/perl