    how do you really log out so that you not only abandon the session but you
    force a new challenge response

    Please have this on my desk by tomorrow morning or I will lose my job

    Big Cone, Nov 30, 2005

  2. Big Cone

    Rahul Soni Guest

    I am not sure if I understood the issue completely...

    But, I am still sending you a link in hope that it could help...
    http://support.microsoft.com/?id=899918

    What kind of authentication method are you using and could you please
    elaborate on that issue you are having? I would be glad to be of help...
    --
    Thanks,
    Rahul Soni

    --->The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources<---

    Rahul Soni, Nov 30, 2005

  3. Big Cone

    Ken Schaefer Guest

    What type of challenge/response are you talking about?
    Seems you might lose your job - next time, try to be a bit more informative
    about what you are doing, and what your setup is, so that people can
    actually help you rather than have to waste time trying to get the necessary
    information from you.

    Cheers
    Ken

    "Big Cone" <> wrote in message
    : how do you really log out so that you not only abandon the session but you
    : force a new challenge response
    :
    :
    :