Force Perl cgi to run as specific id under IIS

TomW

I'm trying to force perl cgi scripts to run under a specific user id
under IIS. When the cgi script is in a virtual directory where
anonymous access is enabled the perl script does run as id supplied in
the directory security tab. However, if authentication is enabled,
such as Integrated Windows Authentication the perl process runs under
the id of the authenticated user. I want the perl script to run under
a specific id regardless of authentication options. I actually had
this working once but I've been unable to repeat the process. I'm
running IIS 5.0, Perl 5.8.8 on Windows XP. I've seen examples of
forcing an MS Office app like Excel to run as a certain id via
Component Service and DCOM Config but not with Perl. Has anybody else
been able to do this ? Thanks.