Force Popup Login for Windows Authentication

Guest

Hi,

I am using Windows Authentication but want to force a login popup even if
the users login is authenticated. This would allow other people to use my
computer while im logged in to access and login to one of my applications.

Note: I don't want to use Forms authentication mode.

Does anybody know how to do this?

Thanks in advance.

Grant.

Guest

Hi Bruce,

Thanks, but this won't work in my situation.

I probably should have written my post cleary, as I want users to be
prompted if they use any of the computers within our intranet (not just
mine), which is a few hundred, so can't set every ie promt for login.

Any other ideas would be much appreciated, as I have spent (i have lost
count) days trying to solve this.

Thanks again.

Grant.