Force Postback

Julie Barnet

I would like to be able to force a postback when a user tabs off of a
user control. I currently have the following code:

<script language="JavaScript1.1"><!--
function keyPressed() {
key=event.keyCode;
if (key==9)
{
**WOULD LIKE TO FORCE A POSTBACK HERE ON cboTest
**WOULD LIKE TO MOVE TO txtNext HERE. DO I NEED TO PASS THE
NEXT FIELD IN AS A PARAMETER?
}
return true;
}
//--></script>

<mystuff:combobox id="cboTest" runat="server" onKeyDown="keyPressed()"<option>Item 1</option>
<option>Item 2</option>
<option>Item 3</option>
</mystuff:combobox>
<asp:textbox id="txtTest" runat="server" />

Thanks in advance
Julie Barnet